- At night, he sleeps on a futon in the living room, by himself.
- When he wants me to get up in the morning he head butts my bedroom door.
- If I still don't get up, he runs at the door full force and body slams himself into it.
- When we are in our bedroom Quinn lays across the bottom of the door frame. When you open the door he refuses to move and stretches out across the whole space in front of the door.
- Quinn's daytime sleeping area is in the hallway by the kitchen that leads to the kid's room. I suspect this is because he wants to go in the kid's room as it is the coolest room in the house with the most windows.
- Quinn will snuggle anything. (As seen below.)
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Dr. Quinn has adjusted to the new house incredibly well. He's comfortable no matter where he is, so I never worry about him. He does have a weird quirk though. I suppose he has a few.