Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bye Bye Bella

About a month ago, we decided it was time to decrease our cat load. Our house is small and we felt like the cats were not getting enough attention. There was no way to pick who would stay and who would go, so we simply put them all on Petfinder. I said from the start that Bella would be the first to go due to her unique look.






Sure enough, we got a response. Someone said they were interested, even though they lived on the other coast of Florida. It made me sad, but I could tell she was excited to have Bella in her life, so we decided to meet halfway. Bella cried for most of the trip, but when the woman picked her up she seemed to calm down. I was glad to see that she didn't pitch a fit, but that's not really her personality anyway.

Obi Wan and Quinn are still listed at Petfinder. I've gotten a few emails asking if Quinn was still available, but nothing after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment