Thursday, March 11, 2010

WHOA

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This one cracked me up.

This morning was not a laughing matter however. I turned on my hot shower and suddenly a god awful stench full the bathroom. I looked in the tub to find that one of my cats had relieved itself in my tub. I turned off the water but it was too late. The heated water spread the stench and my body began to wretch. I ran to another room in front of a fan and desperately attempted to calm myself. This has been happening lately. Hairballs or cat fluids nearly bring me to my knees.

I handled the crap and changed all the cat boxes and did everything I could think of to prevent this from happening again. The cats seemed sorry too. I'm just hoping my body starts working right soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment